Creating Healthy, Vibrant Communities
When: March 30-31, 2015
Where: The Sentinel Hotel, 614 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR
Please join us for two days of inspiring mobile workshops, plenaries, professional training, and networking with innovators, thought leaders, and passionate professionals from the Pacific Northwest. If you are a professional, policy maker, or advocate working in the fields of transportation planning and engineering, community development, recreation and tourism, or public health, this event is for you!
Featuring keynote presentations from:
- Paul Steely-White, Executive Director for New York’s Transportation Alternatives
- Melissa R. Wells, Program Associate for PolicyLink in Washington, D.C.
- Planning and engineering tools;
- Equity and Social Justice;
- Public Health and Safety;
- Recreation and Economic Development;
- Design Innovations,
- and Emerging Research
AICP and ASLA credits available. Please see full agenda for approved sessions.
Two-Day: Early Bird: $200, Standard $240
Early-bird registration ends February 27th!