Save the Date for the 2017 Oregon Active Transportation Summit
March 20th and 21st in Portland, OR
Registration opens in January.
Join us for the 2017 Oregon Active Transportation Summit, two days of inspiring mobile workshops, plenaries, professional training, and networking with innovators, thought leaders, and passionate professionals from the Pacific Northwest.
If you are a professional, policy maker, or advocate working in the fields of transportation planning and engineering, community development, transportation justice, recreation and tourism, or public health, this event is for you!
The Request for Proposals for the 2017 Oregon Active Transportation Summit is now closed.
Thank you to all of our 2016 Oregon Active Transportation Summit attendees, speakers, planners, and sponsors.
Check out all the slide decks from the 2016 Oregon Active Transportation Summit presentations here.
2016 Summit: Our Healthy Streets
Where: The Sentinel Hotel, 614 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR
Featuring keynote presentations from:
- Lynn Peterson, former Director of the Washington State Department of Transportation
- Seleta Reynolds, General Manager for the Los Angeles Department of Transportation
- Oregon Bicycle Tourism Summit, Presented by Travel Oregon
- Innovations & Best Practices in Planning, Design, & Engineering;
- New Developments in Performance Measures, Data, and Bike and Pedestrian Counting;
- Vision Zero, Safe Routes to School, and Age friendly Communities;
- Nexus Between Active Transportation, Economic Development, Housing, and Tourism;
- Community Engagement, Equity, Health, and Social Justice;
- Marketing Travel Options and Active Transportation Messaging
AICP and ASLA credits available. Please see full agenda for approved sessions.
Tuesday (choose one of the following):
- Oregon Bicycle Tourism Summit: $50
- Protected Bikeways Design Training: $130
- Concrete Results: Innovative Tools for Pedestrian Infrastructure: $130
All of Tuesday’s programming includes lunch with Adventure Cycling’s Jim Sayer!
Not attending Tuesday’s summit, but still want to have lunch with Jim Sayer? No problem:
- Lunch with Adventure Cycling’s Jim Sayer (Tuesday): $38
Other items for purchase when you register:
- NACTO Bikeway Design Guide: $50
- NACTO Urban Street Design Guide: $50
Registration is now closed.